Follow these instructions below to amend your payment details in Stripe.
1. Click on ‘My Account’ and then click ‘Update or cancel subscription’ at the bottom of the page to be redirected to the Stripe Customer Portal:
2. On the Current plan page, click on the pencil icon next to your payment method details:
3. The ‘Select a payment method’ page is displayed. Click on the radio button next to ‘Add payment method.’
4. The payment method form is displayed on the screen. You have the option to add a card payment or BACS direct debit payment method:
5. To add a new card, enter your card number, expiration date, CVC, and Postal code. Then click on the blue ‘Update’ button:
You can now navigate to step 8, as steps 6-7 are instructions for setting up a direct debit payment.
6. To add a new direct debit account, click on the BACS direct debit option and the form will load. Enter your sort code, account number, name of the account holder, and full UK address. Then click on the blue ‘Update’ button.
7. The ‘Confirm your Direct Debit details’ pop-up is displayed on the screen. Please check your direct debit details and read the instructions. If you are happy to proceed click on the blue ‘Confirm’ button. (If you need to amend your details, you can click on ‘Modify Details’.)
8. Your new payment method has been added and this new payment method will be debited on your next billing date.
9. To remove your old payment method, click on the three dots next to your old payment method and click ‘Delete’.
10. The ‘Delete payment method’ pop-up is displayed on the screen. Click on the red ‘Delete payment method’ button.
11. Your old payment method has now been deleted. Click on ‘Return to Brevio’ to return to your Brevio Dashboard.
If you need support please contact us on 01225 530 095 by telephone, or by clicking on the ‘Contact us’ link from your Brevio Dashboard to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm. If you contact us outside of these office hours, please provide your contact details and we will endeavour to answer your query as soon as possible.