You will have received an email inviting you to Brevio 2.0 with your voucher codes. You have a choice of vouchers that you can use to redeem a discount on either annual or monthly subscription.
Please note: The voucher codes are first time use only, which means they must be entered when you first pay for your subscription and cannot be applied retrospectively.
1. On the Dashboard, click on the subscribe link in the yellow ‘You are not subscribed’ banner.
2. You will be redirected to the ‘Choose your subscription’ plan page. By clicking on the toggle at the top of the page you can compare our monthly and yearly subscription prices.
Please note: If you would like to read more information about our pricing, please visit our Pricing page or click on the green ‘Our plans in detail’ button below the monthly and yearly subscription prices.
3. Select the subscription plan which best suits your needs, by clicking on the blue ‘Subscribe now’ button.
Choose the Non-profit subscription if you are searching for funding for your organisation.
Choose the Grant-maker subscription if you are looking to create grants. This subscription also gives you the option of searching for funding too.
4. You will be redirected to the Stripe customer portal. You will see the subscription plan you have chosen and your Brevio account email address. Click on ‘Add promotion code.’
5. Enter the applicable code and click on ‘Apply’. For an annual subscription add the annual voucher code OR for a monthly subscription add the monthly voucher code. You will only be able to add one code.
In this example a monthly voucher code has been used on a monthly subscription:
Please note: voucher codes are case sensitive.
For mobile, the location of the promotional code is slightly hidden. You need to click 'View details' and you will then see where to add the promotional code.
6. You have the option to pay by card or BACS direct debit. To pay for the Brevio subscription by card, enter your card number, expiration date, CVC, Name of card holder, and Postal code. Once you have added your details then tax is calculated based on your location.
Then click on the blue ‘Subscribe’ button:
You can now navigate to step 10, as steps 7-9 are instructions for setting up a direct debit payment.
7. To pay for Brevio subscription by BACS direct debit, click on the BACS direct debit option and the form will load. Enter your sort code, account number, name of the account holder, and full UK address. Once you have added your details then tax is calculated based on your location.
8. If you wish to read the direct debit guarantee, the link is available to you at the bottom of the page. Please read the terms paragraph and click the tick box to confirm your agreement. Then click on the blue ‘Continue’ button.
9. Please check your direct debit details and read the instructions. If you are happy to proceed, click on the blue ‘Subscribe’ button. (If you need to amend your details, you can click on modify.)
10. When you have successfully paid for your subscription, you will be redirected back to your Brevio Dashboard.
You will notice that the yellow ‘You are not subscribed’ banner is no longer present on your Dashboard. Also the Subscription tile on your dashboard will now have a status of ‘Active.’
11. If you need to make changes to your subscription, click on ‘My Account’ and then ‘Update or cancel subscription’ to be redirected to the Stripe Customer Portal.
Please note: From this page click on ‘Return to Brevio’ to return to your Brevio account.
If you need support please contact us on 01225 530 095 by telephone, or by clicking on the ‘Contact us’ link from your Brevio Dashboard to send us an email to email@example.com. We are available Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm. If you contact us outside of these office hours, please provide your contact details and we will endeavour to answer your query as soon as possible.