In order to publish information in Brevio, such as grants or funding needs, you are required to confirm your email address.
1. When you sign up to Brevio 2.0 you will be sent a confirmation email.
Please note: The email may be showing in your spam or junk folder. Please click on the ‘Confirm my account’ link within your confirmation email to verify your email address:
2. A new browser window will open, and you will see the following pop-up message on the dashboard screen, ‘Your email address has been successfully confirmed.’
The link within your confirmation email will expire after 14 days.
If the link has expired, you can generate a new email from your Brevio Dashboard. (If you have confirmed your email address successfully, these follow-on steps are not required.)
3. Click on the ‘Confirm email’ Dashboard tile:
4. You will be redirected to the ‘Resend confirmation email address’ page in Brevio. Enter the email address that you have used to sign up to Brevio with and click on the green 'Send instructions' button:
5. You will see the following pop-up message on the Dashboard screen ‘You are already signed in’.
6. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
Please note: The email may be showing in your spam or junk folder. The email will be sent from “email@example.com”. Click on the ‘Confirm my account’ link within the email.
7. A new browser window will open, and you will see the following pop-up message on the dashboard screen: ‘Your email address has been successfully confirmed.’
8. Once you refresh the page, by clicking on the Dashboard icon, you will see that the ‘Confirm email’ Dashboard tile has turned green to indicate that you have confirmed your email address.
Please note: If you change your Brevio account email address, you will be required to confirm the new email address.
If you need support please contact us on 01225 530 095 by telephone, or by clicking on the ‘Contact us’ link from your Brevio Dashboard to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available Monday- Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm. If you contact us outside of these office hours, please provide your contact details and we will endeavour to answer your query as soon as possible.